The Chronic Kidney Disease program addresses those members at higher risk for complications associated with certain chronic conditions including diabetes, hypertension and glomerulonephritis. This voluntary program is a collaborative effort to assess, plan, coordinate, monitor and evaluate healthcare options and services that fit your needs.
Members with stage 4 or 5 chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end stage renal disease (ESRD) will receive outreach from a care management health coach.
• A customized plan of care that meets your health care needs
• Telephonic support from a nurse health coach
• Link with community resources
• Disease education and monitoring from home
• Coordination of care services
To enroll, or for more information about the program call 1-877-878-8785